by Ministers Reginald and Sharon Howard
What a phenomenal and awesome God we serve!
Pastor Tony has been teaching in the book of Daniel. A book that is filled with God’s presence, God’s faithfulness, and God’s power.
We challenge the believers of God to stand firm and steadfast on whatever you are believing in God for during the 21 days of fasting and consecration.
- God’s word is alive and therefore in reading His word about Daniel and the three Hebrew boys, we grow in the knowledge, faith and understanding of how God will never leave us nor forsake us. What a great example of how we should stay fixed and focused on God.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 God’s word declares we should be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for as much as you know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
- God showed favor on the four boys and that same favor is upon us.
- The bible declares (Romans 8:37) that we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus who loves us. We have the power and ability to speak over every situation and circumstance that comes before us.
- Even when faced with difficult situations, the Hebrew boys teach us to stay strong in our faith, and God will stand with us and through us.
- Daniel 1:17 declares that these four teenagers changed a nation of millions because God’s word is true.
- Deuteronomy 32:30 How should one chase 1,000 and 2 put 10,000 to flight, except their ROCK has sold them, and the Lord has shut them up.
- Daniel and the three Hebrew boys demonstrated that they believed in the supernatural by their faith in God.
Trust God during our 21 days of praying and fasting, as we walk in the Supernatural with expectancy, He will surely deliver what he has promised, in Jesus name, Amen!
#JesusOverEverything #21DayFast #Prayer #RLFC1 #TheWordStillWorks